Wednesday, April 29, 2009

updating~

hot!!!!!seriously melting these few days...
i really can't stand with the muggy weather and yet the air is hazy with smoke....
yesterday was my day sit for Process Principle's midterm paper...it was totally sucks n i totally dun have the chance to peek since my bunch of pro friends don't even knw hw to solve it...swt...i don't want to hav my 1st 0 mark in my entire life...i hope i won’t T_______________T
What to do????study for the next unit..Engineering Material, the best lullaby.....i thought this should be our last n final midterm papers...omg...kill me plz.......there's another paper summore right after this.....
T________________________________T

last but not least,
i got myself a b.day present for him (jz a very good fren of me)hours ago......
several of cautious surveying almost
make my nose " out of order ".......

0 comments: